Can't Believe

 

Why? Why did you leave me? Why didn't you tell me you were afraid of drowning? I could have helped you.

Kneeling in front of her grave, he cried his heart out. There was nothing left for him now. Hermione Jean Granger Malfoy. That's what it said on her gravestone. They weren't married, not yet. Today would have been their wedding. But she was dead, and there would be no wedding. That's ok though. They already were in his heart. All the same, she shouldn't have gone. He partially blamed her, but mostly himself.

Respect. Respect what is found
Respect should abound
Respect everything that you leave
I can't believe

I hate you for leaving. I love you too much not to. Help me.

She was all he had, and now she was gone. Not even his mother loved him as much as Hermione did. He wanted to be with her, even if it meant the cost of his own life. He couldn't stand it.

You shouldn't have gone...now I have to go too.

It wasn't real. It couldn't be. He'd been happy and now he wasn't. It was almost like someone was purposely trying to hurt him.

And I, I can't believe
I can't believe all the travesty
Surrounding me, I, I want to flee
I want to flee from everything
In front of me

I have to get away from this. I want you back. I know you told me that no matter how bad things get, it never gets bad enough to hurt myself. But you were wrong. I believed in you. But that was before you left me. I can't believe in you anymore, only if we're together. I love you so much; you're my sweetheart, my one and only. I can't live without you. Even if I could, I could never live up to how you see things. I can't believe you're gone. I miss you. I need you.

I can't believe
Never again, trusted in you
Fuck everything that you think I should be
I stand, never again, never again

I'll see you tonight.

 

 
Home
Prose
Poetry
Fanfiction
D&D
Copyright ©
Victoria Fater.
All rights reserved.